Position: Home > FAQs >

 How to place an order

 
We proceed orders in the following way:
  1. Order Request
Choose the chair&table you like,tell us the quantity you need,and then we will give you the most competitive price.
  1. Order Confirm
Inform us the  item numer,color,and other requirements.We will send you a sales contract according to your requirments.After you approve all conditions in the contrat,then we will sign the contract.
  1. Production
you have to pay us some money(usually 30%) as deposit of the order after the contract confirmed.We will start production once we receive your deposit.The production usually takes 15days(1*20''ft container) to 25 days(1*40''ft container),you can pay us the rest money(usually 70%) after production.We will take photoes for you from time to time during the whole process of production.
  1. Payment

    T/T or Irrevocable L/C at sight.
                                                                                      We prefer T/T because it's a fast and ecomomic way to both sides. 
     
  1. Delivery     
After production and the rest payment confirmed,we will ship the chairs&tables whether to your destination port or to door.Our logistics team will provide the most economical solution.

 

Sample Policy:

We recommend that you order a sample and approve it before quantity production. We ensure all the chairs&tables produced will be the same as the sample.

 

We can provice you the sample for free,but you are kindly invited to pay for the express charge of the sample by two ways:
 
    1,Wire transfer express charge to us and we will prepaid it in China

     2,Tell us your FEDEX/UPS/DHL account for "freight collect"

We prefer the first way because it's usually cheaper than "freight collect".

Do you have a Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ):

Yes,as we are a factory and we sell chairs&tables at very low factory-direct price,to cover the cost,each item of us has a MOQ,your order must reach it then we can produce.

For new customers,our MOQ can be a little less than usual.
 
I want to do some purchase, do you have a guarantee or warranty?
 
Yes, we have.
 
You can feel confident to order from us.
 
     1.you can buy a sample for quality test before quantity production

     2.We have a special QA team checking all products before shipping to our customers

     3.QUALITY/QUANTITY DISCREPANCY: In case of quality discrepancy, you can file claim within 3 months after the arrival of the goods at port of destination, while of quantity discrepancy, you can file  claim within 15 days after the arrival of the goods at port of destination.If the quality/quantity problem is caused by us,you can send back all chairs to us or we'll compensate for all your losses.
 
     4.We want to do business with every customer for long time,so we warrant that all chairs&tables sold by our factory will be 100% good quality.

Other questions:

If you have other questions,pls contact us,we will provide excellent&prompt service to you.

Customer Registration

Welcome to register and become FoShan JMV Fur-niture Co.,Ltd customers
Name
Phone
MSN
Email